- Going to classes, which ranges from pretty awesome to completely awful and a waste of my time (aka ME 410 – Statics)
- Writing lots of code, but never finishing everything due to boredom / exhaustion / laziness
- Working at OSC, which is a mixed bag
- Playing Nintendo DS a lot more now that I’ve got an SD adapter for it
- Watching through Arrested Development again
- Reading the Internets a lot, LifeHacker really is an awesome site, everyone should read it
In general though, I feel as if my big problem is the same as most other people who have graduated / will graduate soon, I have no one to really hang out with. My girlfriend is great and if it weren’t for her I probably would’ve went insane by now but as Kurt Vonnegut puts it, I need to “join a gang”; I’m really down to only two people who are still in Columbus that I still hang out with. We spend time with the German department kids, but they don’t do things that often and I still kind of feel like an accessory a bit (not because of them, they’re great).
Normally I’d take this upon myself to start anew and get to fixing this problem, but I’m hesitant because I’m leaving soon for a whole new city where I’ll really have to start again. I suppose that this is just a transition period that I’ll have to get through.